MetaMapR integrates enzymatic transformations with metabolite structural similarity, mass spectral similarity and empirical associations to generate richly connected metabolic networks.
- Import .csv or paste text data.
- Translate between > 200
common biological databases using
The Chemical Translation Service
- Query >14,000 biochemical reactions in KEGG
- Connect based on PubChem
molecular fingerprint structural similarities.
- Identify similar mass spectral patterns.
- Combined based on analysis of correlation.
- Visualize dynamic and interactive networks.
- Export results in common file formats
and extend using popular third party tools.
GNU General Public License (v3), read more
(See Getting started for more detailed introductions.)